CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Destiny's Kane


Say it it isn't so....There's a rumor going around about how Diddy kicked Aubrey and D. Woods out the group and its caught on tape (for the final season of MTB )...Let me just say I'm upset well not really because i really don't listen to their music (I do but not enough to say I'm a fan)...I do however watch the show whenever i get the chance and let me say Aubrey is the only reason i watch. She speaks her mind, she's funny, and she's a Sh~t starter LOL. I Like D. woods too, she reminds me of that hood chick that lives down the street. You know the chick that wears Rainbows best, got more then three colors in her hair, and three kids with three baby daddies. Anyways if they leave whats left. I don't want to watch a strong face Dawn tonguing a bubble eye Que. And lets be honest do any of us know the other two names or is it just me LOL.

I just hope that this is untrue and that i can watch Aubrey spazz on Diddy for another season.

0 comments: